The eighth episode of Better Call Saul’s sixth season couldn’t come soon enough. The Breaking Bad spin-off is now halfway through its final season, and if episode 7 is any indication, things are about to get even more dramatic.
This article gives away what happens in the seventh episode of Better Call Saul’s sixth season.
Part 1 of season 6 of Better Call Saul mostly showed how Kim (Rhea Seehorn) and Jimmy (Bob Odenkirk) planned to get rid of Howard (Patrick Fabian). Getting him out of the picture would help settle the Sandpiper lawsuit and give Jimmy a nice payout. But in the midseason finale, when Lalo came back, things didn’t go exactly as planned (Tony Dalton). He shoots Howard in the head in the last few seconds of the episode. The shocking end of the first half of the last season of the show’s run has made people want more…
So, when will it come back? At the moment, not much is known about Better Call Saul season 6 episode 8. But we do know that in just a few weeks, the show will be back on AMC in the US and Netflix everywhere else. Here’s everything you need to know about how to watch the rest of the series and when new episodes come out.
Better Call Saul season 6 episode 8 release date: When is Better Call Saul back?
Better Call Saul season 6 is on break right now, but we know when it will come back. Monday, July 11, AMC will air the eighth episode. Unlike the first episode, only one episode will come out at this time. The final episodes will then air every week until August 15, when the show ends. The episode will air live on AMC on July 11 at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific and 8 p.m. Central. It will also come out at the same time on the AMC Plus streaming service.
Better Call Saul season 6 episode 8 is likely to come out on Netflix on Tuesday, July 12. Since Netflix’s headquarters are in California, its global library is usually updated at midnight PDT. So, in the UK, the episode is likely to come out at 8 a.m. The episode will be available everywhere in the world at the same time in your time zone.
How many episodes are there in Better Call Saul season 6?
The last season of the drama has a total of 13 episodes. Seven of these are in part 1 of season 6, and the other six are in part 2. Here are the names of these episodes and how long they last.
- Episode 1: ‘Wine and Roses’ – April 18 (56 mins) – available now!
- Episode 2: ‘Carrot and Stick’ – April 18 (59 mins) – available now!
- Episode 3: ‘Rock and Hard Place’ – April 25 (46 mins) – available now!
- Episode 4: ‘Hit and Run’ – May 2 (44 mins) – available now!
- Episode 5: ‘Black and Blue’ – May 9 (51 mins) – available now!
- Episode 6: ‘Axe and Grind’ – May 16 (44 mins) – available now!
- Episode 7: ‘Plan and Execution’ – May 23 (50 mins) – available now!
Better Call Saul season 6, part 2, will start on July 11, 2022, and will have the last six episodes.
- Episode 8: Title TBA – July 11
- Episode 9: Title TBA – July 18
- Episode 10: Title TBA – July 25
- Episode 11: Title TBA – August 1
- Episode 12: Title TBA – August 8
- Episode 13: Title TBA – August 15
Check out our guide to learn how to stream season 6 of Better Call Saul online from anywhere in the world. If you’re looking for more things to stream, we’ve also put together lists of the best Netflix movies and shows.