How to Get the Warzone 2 Secret Nuke: Call of Duty: Warzone 2 improves upon its predecessor in various ways. New generations of fans may look forward to the franchise thanks to advancements in visuals, sound, and fight mechanics. While the title has innovated on several fronts, it nevertheless keeps a few aspects from earlier titles. The well-known Nuke is one of them.
When activated, nukes are a special reward for maintaining a streak that wipes out every player and forces a quick finish to the game. Such a kill streak is extremely rare and much sought after. In contrast to its previous games, Warzone 2’s Nuke doesn’t entirely perform the same manner.
Detailed information for Warzone 2 enthusiasts on the game’s nuclear weapons.
As previously indicated, Nukes aren’t new to Warzone 2. Ever with Modern Warfare 2, they have appeared in the Call of Duty series under several titles (2009). In the game, getting your hands on a ‘Tactical Nuke’ required a sequence of 25 consecutive kills. It also makes an appearance in Modern Warfare 3, albeit under a different name (the M.O.A.B), and in the most recent installment, Modern Warfare 2 (2022), where it is known as the MGB Nuke.
Players in the most recent update of MW2 must go on a 30-kill streak without dying in order to unlock it. This grants them the MGB Nuke, which when detonated, instantaneously finishes the game and kills everyone in the match. The feature is also accessible in Warzone 2 although it isn’t that straightforward. The emphasis is on winning streaks rather than kills, and the player is tasked with accomplishing a number of goals during the course of the encounter.
1. The first and arguably most challenging step is to win five straight matches. However, this necessity has not been formally stated. Despite this tactic’s success for the vast majority of gamers, some fans claim it’s impossible to unlock nukes even after five victories.
2. The Champion’s Quest will become available just before your sixth match. Go ahead and press the on-screen button to begin contract monitoring. The ‘Caps’ key is the PC’s default key.
3. There will be three yellow Warzone icons scattered over the map once the contract has been followed. The game will notify you once again that you have begun your “Champion’s Quest” as you get closer to one of those areas.
4. A timer will then appear on the left side of your screen along with three elements that you will need to acquire within the set time. The location of these items will be revealed in-game. Keep amassing those three things.
5. Once you’ve gathered the first item, you’ll be tagged as “Most Wanted,” making you easy to recognise for other players. Like the other items, these do more harm than good, slowly draining your health or your allies’ and obscuring your whereabouts on the radar.
When everything is in your possession, you should wait for the third circle to vanish, which will turn off the timer. Now a plane will go over the fourth zone and drop a marking on the map with the Nuke symbol.
6. At this time, you have five minutes to complete the task. When you get there, you can start dumping materials into the nuclear weapon and arming it. All the unfavourable consequences will disappear.
7. After those two minutes are up, you’ll need to guard the nuclear weapon. Once you have protected the Nuke successfully, it will detonate, wiping out the opposing squad and ending the game in your favor.
Ran Into @OPMarked @EthanStellar @Wagnificentt doing the Secret Nuke Event in Warzone 2 then some random guy ninja defused it 😥 pic.twitter.com/GGv1dZMt6X
— Stone (@StoneMountain64) November 18, 2022
The squad will also receive Stickers, Calling Cards, Emblems, and Weapon Charms for their efforts in-game.
All the above-mentioned methods are what’s required to get the secret Nuke in Warzone 2.
All versions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2, and DMZ, as well as the much anticipated Season 1 of DMZ, are now available on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation 5.
- Apple Has Something Better Than The MacBook Pro
- Overwatch 2 needs your phone number: Again!
- 2023 Porsche 911 Dakar is how we’d configure it
- After Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, we cannot pardon Game Freak